Thursday, October 7, 2010

Allison Weiss Revisited

This blog ran into some controversy a while back when it ran a critical assessment of Allison Weiss' music. I haven't heard any of her music lately, but this video is heartfelt, sincere, and beautiful.



When I first heard this video existed, I immediately rolled my eyes and rattled off a half-dozen cynical opinions. Then I actually watched the video and choked on every single one of them. This video contains every bit of the rawness, passion, and guts that I was unable to find in her music a year ago. Much respect is due to Ms. Weiss for having the courage to put something like this out there. If this video is any indication, her next project will definitely be worth checking out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The worst kept secret ever.